Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Catchphrase! Non-Electronic Version


Year after year I look for fun games to enjoy with my family and friends on game night.  Everyone grew tired of the same old board games so I decided to look for something fun that both kids and adults could enjoy.  After doing an internet search I found Catchphrase.  This game has been on the market for years but I'd never played it.  I ordered it on Amazon and requested next day shipping so that we could play it for family game night. Boy was I glad I did! Ten of us played the game and we had a ball.  This game is suitable for children and adults alike and everyone had a great time. Someone on your team has to describe to the others what the phrase is, without giving obvious hints. The goal is to keep going until the opposing team is stuck with the timer. Its almost like a more advanced "Hot Potato". The only complaint I have is that the game should offer replacement disks because you end up answering the same questions over and over after playing the game for a long period of time.  If you like a fast moving fun game then Catchphrase is the way to go.

Pros:
  •  Loads of fun
  •  Very easy

Cons:
  •  Needs more disks

Rating: 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment