Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Kindle 3G

I am an avid reader, so when the Kindle 3G came out my sister gave it to me as a birthday present.  I had seen the Kindle advertised for some time, but I never wanted one because I like to lay back and read a good old fashioned paper book.  I am now wondering how I ever lived without it.  I love the fact that it downloads very quickly and a Kindle purchase is cheaper than buying a paper book, plus you can download thousands of books.  However, the Kindle is not without problems.  The screen freezes quite often and you have to constantly reboot. As with any electronic product there are always little annoying glitches that the companies really need to iron out before putting these expensive products on the market.  All in all I am pleased with my Kindle 3G and I would recommend it to anyone who loves the joy of reading a good book.

Pros:
  • Holds up to 3,500 books
  • Easy to use
  • Clear screen

Cons:
  • Screen freezes very often
  • Constantly has to be rebooted


Rating: 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment