Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave

On Thanksgiving morning my microwave decided to conk out. I really couldn't complain because I owned the thing for over nine years. But this was the morning of a major holiday and I had tons of guests coming over dinner. If anyone has had a large group of people come over for dinner, you know that you need microwave to reheat food that is already done, not to mention the late comers have to heat up their meal after  walking in three hours after dinners been served. Anyway I took a quick trip to Target and found a small Sunbeam 700 watt microwave.  It was only $39.99 what did I have to lose? This product is average at best. My biggest complaint is that your food only gets hot in certain spots so you have to continually reheat it. If you want a microwave for small jobs like making popcorn or heating up a muffin this is the way to go, but for anything else I wouldn't recommend it. Spend a couple of more bucks and get a better quality microwave.


Pros:

  • Affordable Price
  • Lightweight

Cons:

  • Uneven heating
  • Glass plate pops off while in use

Rating:
3/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment