Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Remington Leopard Printed Straightener

I've been hearing about Remington's flat irons for MONTHS now! My friends always told me about how well theirs worked, and how it apparently was the best thing since sliced bread. Of course I had to find out what all the hype was about and test it out for myself. It goes for $19.99 and can be found at Target. Looking at the price, I thought it would be an absolute steal! After a few months of owning this straightener I found that it took quite a long time to straighten my hair. I would have to run over the same piece almost three times to get it straight! It would also snag sometimes which was a complete pain. In the end, my results were alright. I didn't look completely horrible, but it didn't give me that "fresh out the salon" look I was hoping for. I guess you really do get what you pay for. My advice? Go find something else to spend your $20.00 on because this wasn't even worth the money.
  • Pros:
  • Salon style swivel cord
  • Ceramic plates
  • Can be used to make curls
  • Lightweight
  • Cheap price


Cons:
  • No heat setting
  • Snagging
  • Chips easily
  • May not work on all hair types
  • Doesn't get hot enough

Rating: 2/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment